Self delusion is my optimism

Friday, August 11, 2006

Don't ask me to assume,don't ask me to just go,
There should be no regrets or looking back.

I know what i want,yes i really do,
but i don't know about you.

You make it sound easy for me,but that's just plain untrue.
It's no less easier for me than it is for you.

You say i'd never want to decide on anything before,
then let me know bout how you feel and i'd do this even if it were the last time.

So many words left unsaid,and so much feelings left to fade.
Erase it truly,or paint the colours back,whatever you do don't leave it to stand.

I know i am but a bore,a thorn in your flesh,or probably more.
But please just let me know.

I'm trying my best to handle this well,
but how can i do it alone?

Would you not feel how i feel,this hurt inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home